Friday, April 13, 2012

In case you have been wondering where I have been...


So I am a bit behind on my creative inspiration. The month of March was crazy and I am trying to catch up on life. My oldest turned 6, then the next week we left for vacation and then the next week I hosted and attended Easter celebrations.

I had intended on having all kinds of car activities to show you; however, after much planning, we didn't do many of them.  We dealt with the stomach flu on both the way there and home.  We did get a couple of my activities completed, but sorry no pictures.  What I did for the boys was go through their books and pick out some of their favorites.  Then I came up with easy car crafts to go along with the books.

The first activity that we did went with the book Goodnight Gorilla.  This is a really fun book...

After reading the book we made keys.  I used this template for the keys.

I cut the key portion out and punched a hole in it.  I made three for each boy.  Then we strung them on pipe cleaners.

The second activity that we did was gorilla masks.  This the template I used for that.

I also cut these out and the eye holes.  They colored them and then I taped a craft stick on.  

After this they eat a banana snack.  This activity took about an hour, so it passed the time well and the boys had fun pretending they were the sneaky gorilla.




No comments:

Followers

About Me

wife to an incredible man; mom to 3 amazing boys; trying to live life joyfully; and loving my savior Jesus Christ. I enjoy crafting, decorating, cooking comfort food, planning parties & singing. I love, that I get to stay home to train up my little ones in the Lord, spending time with my husband, spending time with family and friends, spending time with God. I desire to be serving the Lord in all I do, discipling others as I continue to grow, be a fisher of men. Constantly trying to prioritize...and rejoicing in Him!