Friday, April 20, 2012

The Letter B...

So I have finally gotten around to posting about the letter "B"... we had fun doing our activities to go along with the letter B. Nature helped us out a bit too!
First we worked on the Big B.  We made a letter B out of Bubble Wrap.
We also painted with the Bubble Paper




Then we made a small "b" boat








We read the B Book...many times

We also made Banana muffins.  You can find my recipe that I use here.


He had his "B" Lunch.  Brown Bear Crackers; Apple Boats with Bear passengers; Blueberry yogurt with more bears & a Bone; Blueberry Bagel letter "B" and more Bones and last but not least Berries with more Bear Sprinkles.  



















































Last but not least...we had a Bumble Bee land on our back door and would not go away after alot of banging. It was kind of weird, but I have to say, I have never seen a bee that close. I hope to get C done in a more timely manor.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

wife to an incredible man; mom to 3 amazing boys; trying to live life joyfully; and loving my savior Jesus Christ. I enjoy crafting, decorating, cooking comfort food, planning parties & singing. I love, that I get to stay home to train up my little ones in the Lord, spending time with my husband, spending time with family and friends, spending time with God. I desire to be serving the Lord in all I do, discipling others as I continue to grow, be a fisher of men. Constantly trying to prioritize...and rejoicing in Him!