Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Refreshing

So, I'm ready to get the house in spring mode.  I'm ready to freshen up the place.  I have been starting my spring cleaning early and trying to figure out how I want to spruce up the decor around the place, so I'm starting to pinterest.  Here are a couple of things I have come across.
I'm liking the glass containers 


I'm also loving square wreaths and the handmade flowers

I also love the grass.  I think I would have to go with artificial though.

 I'm ready for spring...

No comments:

Followers

About Me

wife to an incredible man; mom to 3 amazing boys; trying to live life joyfully; and loving my savior Jesus Christ. I enjoy crafting, decorating, cooking comfort food, planning parties & singing. I love, that I get to stay home to train up my little ones in the Lord, spending time with my husband, spending time with family and friends, spending time with God. I desire to be serving the Lord in all I do, discipling others as I continue to grow, be a fisher of men. Constantly trying to prioritize...and rejoicing in Him!