Tuesday, March 20, 2012

CaKe ANyOnE?

Sorry I haven't posted in a while.  I've been working on Birthday Party things and other fun stuff...Anyhow, this was the first year that my oldest didn't have a big family birthday.  He had a couple friends stay the night, but I still had to make him a cake and this was his choice.  A Monster cake.  I was happy with how it turned out.  I love making cakes for my boys birthday's.  
Here are all the cakes I have made in the years past...
6 year old wants a Monster Cake
I got my inspiration here

One year Old in a Flash

Train Birthday for a 3 year old
5 Year Old Dinosaur
Barn Yard for a 2 year old
my inspiration
4 Year Old Retro Cowboy
Cute as a Bug 1 year old
Noddy for a 3 Year Old
Train in a Tunnel for a 2 year old
A Monkey Birthday for a 1 year old
My Inspiration 
I CANNOT believe I have made this many cakes or that I have a 6 year old.  I can remember making this Monkey cake like it was yesterday, not 5 years ago.

Well, if you have a birthday coming up, hope you have a fun cake to celebrate with.  And if you have to make a cake for someones birthday, hope this give you some inspiration!!!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Now I want cake..... Thanks a lot!!

Curious - do you have a favorite one?

Lindsey said...

I really don't know. I don't think that I could choose. They all are so different and represent a stage that each boy was going through at that time, so they all have a special meaning. And I think I learned something new on each one I did, so there are things I like and dislike about each one. There's your long answer...the short one, No I don't have a favorite one.

Jacinda said...

I can't believe I didn't know you had a new blog! I read your posts on Google Reader so I didn't see the New Blog icon till today when I read about it in your post. I love this! You are my craftspiration! (-:

Followers

About Me

wife to an incredible man; mom to 3 amazing boys; trying to live life joyfully; and loving my savior Jesus Christ. I enjoy crafting, decorating, cooking comfort food, planning parties & singing. I love, that I get to stay home to train up my little ones in the Lord, spending time with my husband, spending time with family and friends, spending time with God. I desire to be serving the Lord in all I do, discipling others as I continue to grow, be a fisher of men. Constantly trying to prioritize...and rejoicing in Him!