Friday, March 2, 2012

Is is Summer Yet???

So I am usually a huge fan of winter.  I like being cozy in my home with my guys looking at all the beautiful snow.  I know most everyone else is cringing, but it's true.  Anyhow, this winter has not been a typical winter and we have not had much snow to speak of and it has made me ready to move on.  To make matters worse, at the Mom's group I attend at my church we were talking about gardening and canning.  So I am ready to go.  My Dad and Mom do a great job canning and freezing the many vegis and fruits they get, so I have never really had to, but this year I really want to do it.  I know the basics but I'm ready to go the whole way canning and freezing stuff this year.  If Mom or Dad are reading this, you're going to have to teach me!!! Sorry!  So I've done a little research and want to try some of these things...
source: http://pinterest.com/laws_sings/
I would love my pantry to look like this, this fall...



I guess I'll just have to wait and see what the summer brings!!!

No comments:

Followers

About Me

wife to an incredible man; mom to 3 amazing boys; trying to live life joyfully; and loving my savior Jesus Christ. I enjoy crafting, decorating, cooking comfort food, planning parties & singing. I love, that I get to stay home to train up my little ones in the Lord, spending time with my husband, spending time with family and friends, spending time with God. I desire to be serving the Lord in all I do, discipling others as I continue to grow, be a fisher of men. Constantly trying to prioritize...and rejoicing in Him!