Monday, March 5, 2012

Linen Closets...

So as I had said, I'm starting my spring cleaning...yeah!  I love this time of year!  This year I have taken a room a day.  At least for the easy ones (bedrooms).  Now this does not include the closets other than vacuuming and dusting.  But I made it to the linen closet on Wednesday and got it all sorted, pitched old meds, etc.  But I still can't help but think it looks cluttered.  I'm thinking I need to find or make some nicer (more camouflaging) storage  Here are some closets I found that are giving me some inspiration...
source


source

source


See, it needs help.  It is organized, but ugly not to mention the wash cloths.  I let my 3 year old fold them and I don't have the heart to refold them, they are after all just wash cloths, but it does drive me crazy.  I get a bit of a perfectionist streak from a certain side of the family, not naming any names or anything.  Anyhow, I'll see what I can come up with.  Hopefully something that looks more like the above!




No comments:

Followers

About Me

wife to an incredible man; mom to 3 amazing boys; trying to live life joyfully; and loving my savior Jesus Christ. I enjoy crafting, decorating, cooking comfort food, planning parties & singing. I love, that I get to stay home to train up my little ones in the Lord, spending time with my husband, spending time with family and friends, spending time with God. I desire to be serving the Lord in all I do, discipling others as I continue to grow, be a fisher of men. Constantly trying to prioritize...and rejoicing in Him!