Friday, March 23, 2012

Updating

I did an updating project on something I had wanted to change out for a while, but just wasn't sure what to do and didn't want to spend a fortune. I am so sorry. I forgot to take a before picture, so the best I could find was a picture I took of birthday decorations, but you can see the before of the project in the picture too... It is the vine and candle thing (I'm not sure what you call it?)

This is what the container started out like.
when all else fails...paint it white, right?
I found the grass in the Easter decorations and really liked it, added the flameless candle with timer
back in with some fun paper and twine
and there you have it
barely any time or money and looks much more updated to me! 

Sorry for the poor pictures, but hey, my living room looks better!!!

1 comment:

Jacinda said...

These look great! So fresh and simple looking, but tres chic!

Followers

About Me

wife to an incredible man; mom to 3 amazing boys; trying to live life joyfully; and loving my savior Jesus Christ. I enjoy crafting, decorating, cooking comfort food, planning parties & singing. I love, that I get to stay home to train up my little ones in the Lord, spending time with my husband, spending time with family and friends, spending time with God. I desire to be serving the Lord in all I do, discipling others as I continue to grow, be a fisher of men. Constantly trying to prioritize...and rejoicing in Him!