Wednesday, March 14, 2012

A little of this and that...

Here are a few fun things I've been up to with the boys...

My 3 year old likes variety at lunch so I love the idea of the muffin tin lunches. He thought it was fun too, and they are so easy to make!
The boys and I made these rainbows for St. Patrick's Day.  They were fun and easy.  I cut out a rainbow form out of card stock.
I then cut up paper into small pieces and then the boys helped me crinkle them up.  We then glued them onto the card stock and added cotton balls for the clouds.

This was a "silly snack" I made the boys after school the other day.  It is a hard boiled egg cut in half.  I used strawberries for the ears and a food safe marker for the eyes and a chive tail (which you can't see, but it worked well).  And, of course, cheese!  They thought this was pretty cool.

Enough fun for one day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd really like to do a fun meal like you've been doing with your boys...creative, they'd love it, it'd show them you love them and a billion other positives!! Thanks for helping my mind to a. get off myself and b. to get more creative/thoughtful.

Followers

About Me

wife to an incredible man; mom to 3 amazing boys; trying to live life joyfully; and loving my savior Jesus Christ. I enjoy crafting, decorating, cooking comfort food, planning parties & singing. I love, that I get to stay home to train up my little ones in the Lord, spending time with my husband, spending time with family and friends, spending time with God. I desire to be serving the Lord in all I do, discipling others as I continue to grow, be a fisher of men. Constantly trying to prioritize...and rejoicing in Him!